Tuesday, October 12, 2010

MSU Gardens

Kevin has been busy with school so it was nice to hang out for a bit on Saturday!  MSU was playing University of Michigan so we headed to Buddies Pub and Grill for lunch and to watch some of the game. (They won!)  After lunch we headed to MSU to walk around the gardens.  I think we spent more time trying to take a picture of the two of us with the timer on the camera then we did looking at the gardens but it was still fun!



 We never figured out the timer so Kevin held the camera - I think he had enough of the pictures though he was a good sport about it!
I asked Kevin if he wanted to take a picture with the peacock - he was NOT interested! :)

1 comment:

  1. worked out for you -- you got in every picture! seriously, it looked like the weather was gorgeous and you guys were having a fun day!!! love the pics keep them coming!!!

    ReplyDelete