Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Life with Murphy!

Kevin and I have found a routine which has made having Murphy so enjoyable!  She is such a lovable puppy minus the cord chewing and laptop gnawing.  On a positive note she has learned to use her bell, 90% of the time, when she wants to go out.  She rings the bell, we take her out and there is very little mess in the house.  I am hoping she is 100% there by December 22nd because we are getting our carpets cleaned then.  I’ll keep you posted…
On another note Kevin has his last day of classroom TOMORROW!!! After that it’s on to clinics for a year and half and for me I started a new job within BIGGBY COFFEE.  I am in training this week and the next two which means waking up at 4:00am and working weekends! All I can say is I can’t wait for these three weeks to be over!  
I leave you with more pictures of Murphy – she is getting so big! (By the time the family sees her I am scared she won’t be little anymore!)



5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Kev and Ang on your commencements and to Murph on the bell ringing. We're so proud of all of you. We can't wait to see you over the holidays both here and in Mich.
    John Voelz came in for his 6 wk check after hip replacement today and is now the new poster child for the procedure. I think that he is secretly practicing his bowling form.
    Beautiful pictures of the pup.
    John/Dad/Puppygrandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Murphy on ringing the bell! You are such a cute puppy! Good job on training your mom and dad, you should have them trained 100% by the holidays. Hope Santa is good to you. Tell your mom and dad to keep sending us pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! She is getting big fast. Does she still smell like a puppy? That is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear life at the Kroner's house is filled with cheer and blessings! Congrats on your new job Angela. Your stories crack me up! Kevin way to go on completing another semester with flying colors -- impressive!

    And Murphy... still adorable and she sure sits "pretty" for pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aunt Jans comment has me laughing out loud! I'm so glad I got to see more Murphy pictures, thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete