Kevin has spent the last 2.5 years in the classroom for vet school. This last Sunday marked the transition into clinics which means NO MORE CLASSROOM or LATE NIGHT STUDYING (well still a bit of studying but not as much!) Kevin now has 1.5 years left of vet school all in clinics. On Sunday the MSU Vet School held a ceremony for the students. Each student was coated with a shorter coat to signify clinician rather than student. Kevin’s parents made the trip to MI to attend the ceremony with Kevin and me. It was a great Sunday plus the Packers won!!!!
Congrats to Kevin! Lots of success with the next step to becoming a vet.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to both of you!!!! Kevin for you completing your studies and Angela for all your support and love to Kevin! Looks like Ang is getting a little for "STAGE" time in the second picture!!! Too Funny!!!!
ReplyDeleteJeanne and I had a great time. I'm so bummed that I missed the hug photo after the donning of the coat
ReplyDelete