Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Our First Trip to the Dog Park

It’s been awhile since I have posted but not a lot has happened here in East Lansing MI.  We go to work come home, maybe work out (Kevin more so than me – I am too busy watching Teen Mom 2 and American Idol) eat dinner and play with Murphy.  I’m not complaining, I just texted Kevin today how thankful I am that we have an ordinary life after talking to a lady who in my opinion had what I will call a complicated life.  Our “normal life” makes for a lack of posts that is until my trip to Minnesota in two weeks when I get to meet Asher and can post pictures of the boys!  Until then I will continue to share pictures of Murphy! Our biggest event this week was taking Murphy to the dog park.  She loved it but Kevin and I were a bit nervous about the other dogs so we tried to keep her in the corner as much as possible, playing catch by herself.  I realize how overprotective we are and it was made even more evident when I overheard a lady said to her husband, “Go get Bentley I don’t think they want their dog playing with him.”  Not much else to say about that because it was mostly true (Bentley was a biter!).  As much as the dog park makes us nervous it’s worth it – pictures below explain it all...


4 comments:

  1. Murphy is pooped! Can't wait til Spring so I can "run" the kids :) We're so excited for your visit, see you soon. P.S. you don't by chance have an extra camera battery charger do you? somehow i lost 2 of mine in the last 3 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have an extra one but I will bring mine so you can charge your battery - not a very good solution, sorry! Can't wait to see all five of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Kevin, Murphy, and you have such a blessed life. I am glad Murphy didn't play with the naughty dog. She does not need friends like that. :) Can't wait to see pictures of Uncle Kevin and you with the Schelp boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sleepy dogs after the dog park are the best! It sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun with her.

    ReplyDelete