Thursday, May 5, 2011

Finally – An Update!

It has been awhile since I have posted and there have been a few minor updates!  Kevin and I went on a two week trip to Wisconsin in March spending one week at the lake house (did you read that Scott?! J).  While in Wisconsin I quit my job at BIGGBY and was offered a job at Stepping Stones; a Montessori school in East Lansing.  I work in the main office and love being back with the kids.  It seems I come home every other day with a funny story to share with Kevin – today’s story: I was greeted this morning by David who told me a bead was up his nose but he did not know how it got there! (Last week Marten threw a plunger at me?!!)  Working at the Montessori school has also made me want to reconsider my career and may look into getting my certification to teach at a Montessori school…  We went home for Easter and had our first Easter egg hunt!! We are very excited for our trip to Minnesota this June. This May I will be heading to Wisconsin for the next three weeks for two baby showers for Jenna, Jackie’s graduation and Mothers Day. (Happy Mother’s Day to all the Moms whose blogs I follow or who follow mine!)




 Murphy made herself very comfy on the chair which she was not suppose to be on but Nonna and Papa were not there to say otherwise!
Uncle Kevin and his soon to be godson Asher! (First meeting at Easter :)

2 comments:

  1. Finally an update!!!! Love the pictures! Uncle Kevin looks very proud holding his new nephew and soon to be godson. Hope we can get together when you are in town for a coffee. Murphy looks like she LOVES Nonna and Pappa's lake house. Murphy-don't let Nonna catch you on the chair.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Angela - I am so sorry I forgot to congratulate you on the new job. I am so proud of you. And I am so glad you are working with children again. You have so much to offer to them. LOVE THE STORIES!

    ReplyDelete