Sunday, November 20, 2011

Girls Trip to San Diego!


This time last week I was in San Diego with two of my best friends, Courtney and Jenny. Jenny and I were hiking a few months back and decided it would be fun to visit Courtney, however we were sad Amanda was not able to join us.  It was my first time to CA and definitely a fun trip! Courtney had us busy the entire time with my favorite activity being our surf lessons! We all managed to get up several times (it helped to have foam boards!). Being back home in MI I am now craving surfing and acai bowls; which have made my morning trips to Starbucks a bit of a disappointment because they don’t serve acai... 
Courtney thanks for a great visit! It was so great seeing you and Cameron and meeting Indie! Jenny I am so glad that you “crashed” the trip! :) And congrats on your engagement to Ray!! 





2 comments:

  1. What a fun trip! Tell Jenny Aunt Jan is so happy for Ray and her on the engagement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great time! From magicians to surfs and everything in between, it was all so fun with you gals! Thanks again, Ang & Jenny, for coming out! Amanda, you were missed but there in spirit:) Love you girls! (ps, Ang, sorry for just commenting on this now- I was super excited for the San Diego blog and was checking regularly but it is so much easier for me to comment on it now that we finally have internet at the house & I can navigate your blog from my computer rather than my phone!:)

    ReplyDelete