2013 begins tomorrow. While I have never been a huge fan of New Year’s Eve (I hate starting the New Year hungover!) I love New Year’s day! It’s a fresh start... Kevin and I have a big year ahead of us... a lot to be thankful and excited for.
- In January we are celebrating a “baby-moon” in Breckenridge as well as Kevin’s birthday and a baby shower.
- In February we will find out where we move next... potentially for three years.
- In March I am thankful for a second baby shower.
- Our first child is due this spring!!!
- Depending on what we hear in February we will move in summer and celebrate three years of marriage.
- I have a trip to Naples in early fall with my parents and our baby
There will be many more events to look forward too some I don’t even know of yet... needless to say I am excited for 2013. I am not sure that I will make a resolution but I do want to do something that I love this coming year... not sure what it will be yet.
Happy New Year everyone! If you leave your house tonight safe travels!!
Happy New Year! Hope you had a good New Year's Eve. XO
ReplyDeleteHappy 2013 to you and your family! XO
ReplyDelete