John is days away from starting solids. He has been ready for weeks now but we are waiting until he is six months. We are all excited for November 6 but I am feeling a little anxious as well. I can’t believe we are already at this point...
In my process of searching for bowls, foods and starting a garden this spring I have become a bit overwhelmed. In researching I have found the importance of BPA free, the trouble with artificial food dyes, the concerns with genetically modified food and the questionable extra ingredients in food to preserve. I would love to be able to conquer all these issues; I’m not sure there is enough time or money to purchase all natural all the time; so what is a mom to do? How do I decide what is most important to stay free and clear from? Which research to follow? One step at a time and following my gut we hope to get it right otherwise we may need to start a farm in the country!
John's first trip in the cart minus car seat. :)

OMG! What a big boy. John is getting so big. Don't worry Angela you will figure it out and you have a great big sis and sister-in-law to help you. XO!
ReplyDeleteHey there, sounds like you're planning on making your own. If you stick with organic fruits/veggies, you should have the food part covered right? Sounds like you're on the right track, you'll get going, start freezing, and it'll be second nature before you know it!
ReplyDeleteAll great advice... can't wait to taste test the baby food!!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you're doing a great job of researching and have a lot of helpful family members too, which is great! I'm so excited to see how your garden turns out:) We'd like to start a garden as well (unfortunately my thumb is a bit more brown in color than green though, so we'll see how it goes;).
ReplyDelete