I have the perfect gig and am very appreciative to be able to work from home. I mostly am a stay at home mom with a very part time job for my brother in law Scott. It works out great, I still get to stay home but have something that is “mine.” This last weekend WJ Schelp had our Christmas party up north. Prior to the party we were in Minneapolis for a work dinner at Capital Grill. We had a wonderful weekend eating, snowmobiling and enjoying awesome company!
Sunday was Kevin’s 30th birthday! We went to breakfast at Northwoods Cafe, Up North. The cafe bakes their bread daily, it was the best I have ever had. After our drive we headed to our friends house for drinks and left John there so we could have dinner solo. We went to the Nitty Gritty; Kevin had free drinks all night as well as the world's smallest sundae. Happy Birthday Kevin!!








Happy Birthday Kevin! Looks like you had a great birthday weekend!
ReplyDeleteFun weekend. Happy 30th birthday Kevin.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Kevin! We had so much fun with you all in Minneapolis/Northwoods!
ReplyDelete