Kevin’s work schedule has been keeping him rather busy so we were excited when he had two weeks of research. We packed a lot in our two weeks!
My Mom came into town to join John and me at Olbrich Gardens.
Afterwards we took John to pick out a toy at Toys R Us.
John picked the Minnie Mouse stroller and still uses it daily.
Our first time at Concert on the Square. John was up later than usually but did great.
We spent a night at the Dane County Fair where John got to pet a cow for the first time.
Last weekend we headed up north with my parents. We had a great weekend. On Saturday Kevin and I went golfing while John spent the afternoon with Nonna and Papa. He also got ice cream for the first time. He didn't understand licking the ice cream but still seemed to love it as much as me!
We took this picture this year after taking the below one last year!
Thanks to a sale on the side of the road John got a new to us wagon and loves it!
I don't remember where this picture was taken but after John crawled under a bathroom stall I was so thrilled to see this little invention... they should have this in every stall.
Kevin and I splurged this last Friday and got great seats to the Brewers vs Mets game.
Mark Attanasio, the Brewers owner was just a few people from us...
The bat boy gave us a foul ball for John!
While at the Brewers game John played with Grandma and Papa; he had a great time.
Saturday we had a 16 person team participate in the National Kidney Foundation 5K run/walk! Our team, the Mean Bean team took first place in fundraising and Nora, John's sister and Jeanne's donor took first place in her age division for the race - go Nora! We had such a great time honoring Jeanne and Nora and raising funds for a great foundation. Sunday Kevin went golfing with his dad and brother while John had his first visit to the Milwaukee County Zoo with Grandma, Aunt Jenna, Charlotte and Collin. John loved the giraffes.
Sunday Kevin and I took John to a swim lesson. We tried one lesson several months ago and he hated it. I then signed him up for lessons at the high school and the pool is so cold that I hated it. This lesson was a success - John was all smiles and the pool is 88.
We ended our "summer in two weeks" relaxing on the couch. John and Kevin enjoyed the theme song of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse before bed time. John doesn't yet realize there is a show after the theme song! ;)



















I love your summer in two weeks. What fun, great pics and lots of memories.
ReplyDeleteLove you guys. XO