Monday, August 22, 2011

Wedding and Reunions

Kevin and I headed to Wisconsin this past weekend for the Kroner family reunion and Tony(my cousin) and Kristin’s wedding! It was a wonderful wedding and a great time for the family to be together.  We also celebrated Kevin's grandparents 60th wedding anniversary! Congratulations Grandpa Jim and Grandma Max on 60 years of marriage! 




 Joe and Dana

 The Boys... 

Mom and Dad

Scott and Michelle

 Uncle Johnny (my mom's uncle) and me




 Aunt Jan and Tony


Congratulations Tony and Kristin!
Thank you for a wonderful evening! 
Love Joes expression in this picture
(I would like to add I am not pushing Kevin out of this picture he jumped in last minute!)



Kevin, Charlotte (what a cutie!) and me

It had been awhile since Kevin and I had been home with both families and we had such an awesome weekend. 

4 comments:

  1. Glad Kevin and you had fun at Tony and Kristin's wedding. It was great to see the two of you.
    Sounds like you had a good time at the Kroner family reunion.
    Love all the pictures.
    Looks like Kevin got his glasses from hotel or were those a back up pair?
    Luv you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers ... to the reader!
    We had a blast ... The Voelz Gang owned the dance floor! Love the pictures -- thanks for sharing!!! Miss you guys already and it's only been two days. Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great weekend! I love that you clarify that you're not pushing Kevin out of the picture:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you all had a great time at our wedding! The photos just went up - there are so many great ones of you and your family! I believe Jan passed along the links to our photographers blog, slideshow and full gallery, but let me know if not. We have full rights to everything (receiving this month in the mail) so if you would like any of the photos just let me know the # of it from the full gallery and I will make sure you get it through Snapfish or something!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete