I had the BEST weekend in Wisconsin! My Mom picked me up on Friday night; we headed to Silver Linings Playbook and a quick shopping spree. Saturday we meet up with Aunt Jan for breakfast and catching up. We had a great breakfast; thank you for treating us Aunt Jan. Afterwards we ran to Kohl’s and then headed to Jenny’s bridal shower. I was thrilled that it worked to have Jenny’s bridal shower and my baby shower on the same weekend! It was wonderful seeing her and her family. Afterwards my Mom and I headed to my baby shower that Jenna and Jackie (my sister - in - laws) hosted. They did an amazing job and did not leave one detail out. It was wonderful seeing all the relatives and Jeanne’s friends. Thank you to everyone for attending and “showering” baby Kroner with such wonderful gifts. After the shower Jenny, Mom and I went to Moe’s for a drink and to catch up a little more. On Sunday Joe came up for breakfast.
Jackie and Jenna thank you for hosting such a beautiful shower and Mom thank you for such a great weekend.






Great to see you last weekend.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you had a great weekend.
XO
A baby shower already? Time sure flies when it is someone else's pregnancy I guess :) Sounds like a fun weekend and cute shower!
ReplyDeleteYour Baby Shower looks awesome! Glad to hear you had such a great time back in Wisconsin!
ReplyDeleteI had so much fun! You look amazing!! Thanks for spending the weekend with me!
ReplyDelete