Thursday, January 10, 2013

Cruising in Style


Baby Kroner received a gift from Kevin’s parents this week! I have wanted this stroller for awhile and John and Jeanne were kind enough to purchase it for baby, thank you very much! It comes with a bassinet as well and the seat can face either way; all easily interchangeable. As our family grows you can add attachments to allow two children to sit and one child to stand. I loved setting it up. I strolled it around the house a few times... now if only baby would come so we can use it! :)  



Murphy was not impressed with the lack of attention she was receiving.  

4 comments:

  1. Super cute pick Angela! Nonna is looking forward to walking Baby K!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice stroller. Baby K's grandparents are spoiling baby already.y LOVE IT!!!
    Poor Murphy, I am sure she is getting a lot of attention. :)
    Great to talk to you tonight.
    Love you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela,
    I think that the stroller was actually advertised as the "Voelz" model, specifically designed for women that bing babies out so rapidly that the stroller must accomodate 2 children very close in age but not twins.
    Love, from your "baby grandpa"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute, I can definitely picture you strolling around the house (and I feel like it was more than just a "few" the times;).

    ReplyDelete