I have bragged about our Colorado winter all winter long. Compared to the Midwest, Colorado weather is wonderful! This past winter we got very little snow and our average temperature seemed to be twenty degrees warmed than Wisconsin.... until yesterday. It's mid April and we have 15+ inches of snow and it's still snowing out. We may be bringing our spring baby home in a winter storm!

Looks like Miss Murphy loves it!
ReplyDeleteOMG that is a lot of snow. Murphy doesn't mind it at all.
ReplyDeleteCome baby come!! Although hold on a sec, I need to go back to that one post where we all had predictions. Can you please post a pic of you with your belly so I can see how you are carrying in the end stage? That may change my prediction?! Love you
ReplyDeleteOops, I take that back, I'm going to need you to wait just a little longer....it's ok though b/c April 23 is not that far away!
ReplyDelete