Sunday, April 21, 2013

Due Date One

It's April 21st today; my original due date and no sign of baby.  I still think April 25th  but have changed my gender to boy!  Any new predictions?? 


6 comments:

  1. BOY! Good Luck! Can't wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're all baby! you are so beautiful :) still think boy...tomorrow was my first guess, i think i'm not going to win :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so good! I predict a boy on May 5th. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep going back and forth. Girl then boy then girl and now back to boy. I'm sticking with a boy. You look fantastic seriously you wouldn't even know that your so close to your due date. You blew past my first date so my new guess is may 2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great Angela! I'm thinking boy. I can't wait to hear when/what. I'm hoping Michelle will keep me in the loop so I don't have to wait to read it here! What is the new due date?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today is the 25th! I'm so excited for you! I was just reminiscing last night about the day I had Silas. Just thinking about it makes me tear up. It's the most amazing thing you'll ever experience and HE will be worth the wait! Yep, I think it's still a boy. My only advice is try to have someone take pictures for you and Kevin. Nick said to me last night that he was trying to take as many pictures as he could but really he should be enjoying the moment!

    ReplyDelete