John was exhausted after his weekend with his cousins, he managed to sleep until 9:00am today!
Monday, June 9, 2014
Hello Theo!
John and I drove up to Minnesota to meet Theo this last weekend. Theo is so tiny and John and I loved meeting him. Friday John and I watched Sean play soccer! My parents joined on Saturday which gave us an opportunity to swim at the hotel pool which worked well because the weather wasn't too warm. Sunday it was beautiful so after church we walked around their neighborhood for Edina Art Fest. It seems we manage to get up to the art fest five of the last seven years without really planning it! :) Thanks so much for hosting us Michelle and Scott, we had such a great time.
John was exhausted after his weekend with his cousins, he managed to sleep until 9:00am today!
John was exhausted after his weekend with his cousins, he managed to sleep until 9:00am today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Great weekend. Miss you guys. Theo is adorable. Everyone is doing great. So happy to be here visiting and so glad I was able to visit with john
ReplyDeleteWhat a great weekend. Theo is so tiny and cute. John looks like he had a great time with his cousins. XO
ReplyDeleteLOVE all the pics!
ReplyDeleteMichelle doesn't even look like she's had a baby. Amazing!
ReplyDelete