Monday, July 6, 2015

A Fourth Up North

What a great time we had! 

John and I drove to Stevens Point to meet my parents and caravan the rest of the way up north on Thursday evening. The drive went well and John did a nice job playing for most of the trip before I caved and gave him the iPad. 



Friday my parents, John and I went for a ten mile bike ride with lunch on the lake half way through. It was during nap time so John was a bit tired but did well and enjoyed himself. Afterwards we stopped at Michelle's in-laws to pick up Theo. The boys had so much fun playing together. We also took them for a boat ride until John declared he was "all done" ten minutes in. 





Saturday we went into town for the Fourth of July parade. Afterwards we spent the day boating at Michelle's in-laws. In the late afternoon my parents, Michelle, Theo and John went into town to listen to music and go swimming. While John was with my sister and parents I was able to wake board for the first time in a few years. I am more sore than I thought I would be but it was well worth it. Saturday evening we hung at the cabin before John and I headed out bright and early Sunday am. It was such a wonderful weekend and I'm so glad we were able to make it up. 









2 comments:

  1. What a great 4th of July! Loved all the pics. XO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Angela and John for making the trip! We had tons of fun with the whole crew!

    ReplyDelete