Sunday, July 12, 2015
John's First Sleepover!
I have been emotionally planning for John's first sleepover for quite some time and it could not have gone better. My Mom and Dad came to our house to watch John and Murphy while Kevin and I went to his cousins wedding down in Libertyville. I had a few tears leaving the driveway but they quickly subsided when I thought about how great our situation was; John was at home with his Nonna and Papa and I was going out with my hubby, getting dressed up and staying in a hotel; aka sleeping in. ;) Thank you Mom and Dad for coming for John's first sleepover. He asked about you both several times when you left and even cried "my Nonna!" when I told him our lasagna dinner was made by Nonna.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










John kept us entertained the whole weekend... four trips to the park, eating popsicles, going to Barnes and Noble, puzzles, bowling, legos, playing with super hero figures and reading lots of books!!!! Love you Nonna
ReplyDeleteFun weekend had by all. XO
ReplyDelete