My goodness are parents right when they say time flies by. I can still recall when John was teeny tiny fellow parents would stop me and make a comment similar to "enjoy each day, it goes by too quickly." I really felt that this year. When I look at John's two year pictures compared to current there has been much change. John no longer looks like a toddler but a little boy; his baby hair has left for thicker hair, his toddler look is being replaced with a little boy and his independence is growing each and every day. "I do it" comes out more and more, especially with getting into his car seat and getting himself dressed. He has opinions on things he never did in the past. Kevin and I are amazed with John, his development and personality each and every day.
This year John learned to count to twenty, can recite his alphabet as well as point out several letters on paper. He has continued to throughly enjoy dinosaurs as well as make believe, either animals or knights and dragons. John is sensitive to other people's emotions and likes to make sure everyone has a fair share.
We are extremely proud to be John's parents and love him beyond words. Happy Birthday John!
John goes to bed a two year old....
and wakes up a three year old!!
Happy Birthday John. I hope you have a great year! XO
ReplyDeleteJohn your smile is contagious and your eyes sparkle with love!
ReplyDelete