Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Trip to Wisconsin

Kevin and I made the trip to Wisconsin this last weekend to visit with our family and attend my friend Kim's wedding.  We made it to John and Jeanne’s by about 10:30 and hung out with them for a few hours.  Kim’s wedding was at 11:00 on Saturday, in West Bend, so we were up early and I can say we were there just before she walked down the aisle (that’s the earliest we have made it to a wedding!).  After the wedding I hung out with my family and Kevin studied at his parent’s house.   We went to Lomira (or Livonia if you ask me!) for the reception which was fun to see a few friends from high school.  Sunday my parents had a brunch with the Schelps and Kevin’s parents.  All in all a great weekend!




 Happy that we are on time for the wedding - we had to capture the moment!


On Sunday the boys got into my car and buckled in! Cohen decided he was going to Michigan to see a baseball game with Uncle Kevin! If Cohen's going Sean is too! :)

2 comments:

  1. Those boys did NOT want to get out of the car, I was really wondering if I'd have to drag Cohen and Sean out, or fly them back to MN from MI!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Kevin were early for the 7/31/10 wedding!!! Weekend was fun but as always went by fast! Thanks for making the brunch so everyone could visit before heading back home. You and Kevin almost went home with 2 more than what you came with! Cohen and Sean definitely had their minds made up -- they were going to Michigan to Aunt Angela and Uncle Kevin's house!!

    ReplyDelete