Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Boy or Girl... April or May


Overall I have enjoyed my pregnancy however I am anxious to know the gender of baby Kroner! We at first planned on finding out the gender and then decided it would be more fun to be surprised.  I have loved not knowing - I often google “old wives tale prediction quizzes” which always seems to be 50% boy/girl! The ring test says girl, another old wives tale. 

When I tell people that I don’t know the gender they always respond with “well what do you want?” and “a healthy baby” doesn’t satisfy these strangers. Healthy baby is what we hope for; it’s our first so would love either and both! 

I go back in forth on what I think baby is but really have NO IDEA! 


Our predictions: 
Kevin 
May 2 (our baby is measuring small so they pushed my due date back two weeks!)
Boy 
6.5 pounds

Mine 
April 25 
Girl 
7.2 pounds 

Murphy is keeping her predictions to herself :) 


What do you think - boy or girl?? 
30 weeks pregnant or 28 with my new due date

9 comments:

  1. Girl
    6.8 lb
    May 1st
    Well there is my prediction. :)
    You look so cute in the picture.
    So looking forward to seeing you on Saturday.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing!
    Girl 7.0
    April 20

    Dad -- says a girl 6.3 on April 21

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy! on April 22nd weighing 6.3 lbs.

    You do look so good! Has the baby had hiccups or a lot of kicking?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup... I am changing my prediction! Nonna is allowed!!

    Boy
    7.0 lbs
    April 20

    ReplyDelete
  5. April 28th
    Boy
    6# 12oz
    10:30 PM
    Blue eyes
    Bald as a cue ball

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is Jeanne
    April 24th
    Girl
    6# 9 0z
    Brown eyes
    Yellow hair
    Round head

    ReplyDelete
  7. April 23rd-boy-6 lbs 8 oz. I truly have no clue, but can't wait to find out!!!!

    ReplyDelete