Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Do You Know How to Bucky?


We don’t but am sure we will learn soon... Kevin was accepted to UW - Madison’s residency program! I am very excited to be heading back to Wisconsin, closer to family and friends. We ranked Madison number one but because it is so competitive I never let myself think that we would be heading there... now we are! Way to go Kevin - your hard work paid off!!!! I may miss the mountains and living in new towns for a year here and there but I am much more excited to be heading to Wisconsin. Kevin and I have both only been to Madison a handful of times so it really will feel like a new town with the benefit of family/friends so close. We still have five months to enjoy everything Colorado has to offer and prepare for our big move back home!




4 comments:

  1. That's so exciting. It will be nice to be close to family too! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Kevin! Hard work does pay off. So excited to have Kevin, Baby K, Murphy and you moving back to Wisconsin. Love you guys! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Angela and Kevin! You will be so happy to be close to your parents once the baby comes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're super excited to have family / grandchild close by! We feel so blessed and thankful.

    ReplyDelete