HOW CUTE! Where did you get that shirt? LOVE IT!!!!
Too cute:) Cannot wait to meet him and see you in a FEW DAYS!!:)
The shirt is a onesie from Kohls. We drew question marks on address labels and stuck them to the shirt. :)
Too cute! What a sweet idea! :)
John has a question too!!! Super cute!
Did the audience love it?
Kevin said that a lot of people laughed and smiled when he got to this slide. I think there should have been an applause, just kidding it went over well!
If that face doesn't get you a 100% on anything I don't know what will! My nursing friends told me I have the cutest nephews/nieces ever, so true! )
HOW CUTE! Where did you get that shirt? LOVE IT!!!!
ReplyDeleteToo cute:) Cannot wait to meet him and see you in a FEW DAYS!!:)
ReplyDeleteThe shirt is a onesie from Kohls. We drew question marks on address labels and stuck them to the shirt. :)
ReplyDeleteToo cute! What a sweet idea! :)
ReplyDeleteJohn has a question too!!! Super cute!
ReplyDeleteDid the audience love it?
ReplyDeleteKevin said that a lot of people laughed and smiled when he got to this slide. I think there should have been an applause, just kidding it went over well!
ReplyDeleteIf that face doesn't get you a 100% on anything I don't know what will!
ReplyDeleteMy nursing friends told me I have the cutest nephews/nieces ever, so true! )