John's wondering the same thing! Mom... there's no room in this cart for all the treats I'm hoping you'll buy me!!!
You are a 2 cart family now. :)
Ha! No kidding. Wait until there are more babies. I have no idea how your sister does it. I fill my cart with boys and then get baskets for on the bottom. Can't do a big shop unless I am solo!
Baskets for the bottom is a great idea, thanks! I throw stuff on the bottom and get annoyed when it falls out... never thought of baskets.
John's wondering the same thing! Mom... there's no room in this cart for all the treats I'm hoping you'll buy me!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are a 2 cart family now. :)
ReplyDeleteHa! No kidding. Wait until there are more babies. I have no idea how your sister does it. I fill my cart with boys and then get baskets for on the bottom. Can't do a big shop unless I am solo!
ReplyDeleteBaskets for the bottom is a great idea, thanks! I throw stuff on the bottom and get annoyed when it falls out... never thought of baskets.
ReplyDelete