Thursday, August 29, 2013

My Two Bosses


Staying home with John is the most rewarding job I have ever had. I love that I get to see every smile, change every diaper, and snuggle all day long! John is the best boss I could ask for. 

I however am extremely fortunate to have started a job, part time, for my brother in law Scott’s company. I am working three days a week, half days. This was my first week and I am really enjoying it. It is the perfect job for me. 

I have two great bosses, I already have next week Tuesday off. :) 


3 comments:

  1. How perfect! I need a job like that. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you love working for Scott. Love the pic of Scott and John. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. How great that Scott has something that you can do from home. I think that you ought to approach John about a raise. Jeanne and Pam say he can be very demanding. Of course, he is a labor of love.

    ReplyDelete