Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Go Pack Go

Kevin and I met Jenna and Joe this last Sunday for the Packer game. I was anxious all week about leaving John, for such a long time, but once we got in the car and the excitement of sitting outside in the bitter cold kicked in and knowing he was in good hands playing with Grandma my nervous of leaving him were replaced with nervous of the game... okay not really but I was much less anxious about leaving John. We tailgated before hand which was fun once our hand and feet warmers kicked in. We were settled in our seats and warm enough to sit through three and a half quarters before we headed back home. We would not have left early if the Packers were not winning by so much but since they were and it was about 20 degrees we figured getting out before the traffic hit was smart.  Kevin and I had not been to a game in several years so it was such a treat to get to go. We all had a great time witnessing such a blow out. Go Pack!





John and Grandma were busy playing in the basement, visiting Barnes & Noble, and staying warm indoors! Thanks for spending the day with John! 


2 comments:

  1. Brave souls... looks like you guys had fun at the game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. November fun in Green Bay! Looks like everyone had a great day. XO

    ReplyDelete