Before the dentist John and I picked up Nonna for a fun visit to the Betty Brinn Children's Museum. John was busy from the minute we walked in: running from area to area checking everything out. He loved the museum!! Afterwards we picked Papa up for lunch.
Thursday, November 13, 2014
John's First Dental Visit
Tuesday John and I headed to Milwaukee for John's first dental visit. This visit was to start getting John comfortable with the dentist. He rode in the chair and was encouraged to open his mouth so Dr. Babcock could see his teeth, John however decided that he wasn't going to partake in that particular part of the visit. ;) Once finished John picked out a toy from the toy chest; all in all a good first visit.
Before the dentist John and I picked up Nonna for a fun visit to the Betty Brinn Children's Museum. John was busy from the minute we walked in: running from area to area checking everything out. He loved the museum!! Afterwards we picked Papa up for lunch.
Overall a great visit to Milwaukee!
Before the dentist John and I picked up Nonna for a fun visit to the Betty Brinn Children's Museum. John was busy from the minute we walked in: running from area to area checking everything out. He loved the museum!! Afterwards we picked Papa up for lunch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Fun time in Milwaukee! Love the pic of John in the fireman coat and hat. XO
ReplyDeleteIt is really good to prepare and educate your children about the importance of their oral health as early as possible. John looks so adorable, and I can really see that he enjoyed his first trip to the dentist. I hope that every dental visit will be as successful as that. Thank you for sharing that, Angela! All the best to you and to your family!
ReplyDeleteByron Kennedy @ APlus Family Dentistry
I believe that taking your kid on dental visits as early as this, is a great endeavor. Not many kids can maintain healthy teeth alone, so they need constant guidelines from their parents and dentists from time to time. Anyway, it’s great to know John did well on his first visit, and I hope you guys manage to help him get used to brushing and flossing all the time. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteIsabel Phelps @ Buckhead Dentist
John looks so adorable, especially on that fire fighter outfit! The visit Betty Brinn Children's Museum probably kept him from being all moody at the dentist. Speaking of the dentist, I hope John lets the dentist check his mouth now. Anyway, Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteFreddie Gray @ Ballantyne Center For Dentistry