I could not be more happy to be home with John. I love him to pieces!
Monday, May 13, 2013
Motherhood
John is one week old already! I don't know where the time went. All mothers say that but it really is true!!! All the classes we took talk so much about the hospital and labor/delivery but the time in the hospital is so short. It was bittersweet to leave. After two nights of staying I was ready to get back home but my experience was such a good one that I could have stayed a bit longer. Once home with John, things fell into place pretty quickly. Murphy is doing great with him, we are trying to limit her kisses to two. John is wonderful - he now sleeps for two hours at a time during the day and three hours at night. I am not sure how long this will last because we will need to transition him out of his car seat soon. I like him sleeping in his car seat, he looks snug and secure but at some point we will need to move him out. We had my parents and Joe visit until Sunday and then Jackie came on Sunday and Michelle is coming on Friday! These visits have been great (details in another post)!
I could not be more happy to be home with John. I love him to pieces!
I could not be more happy to be home with John. I love him to pieces!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


He is a real cutie! Get ready for some Aunt Michelle lovin' :)
ReplyDeleteGood to hear things are falling in place and going good. Love the pics of all of you.
ReplyDeleteGlad Murphy is getting to know her brother and loving him. They will be partners in crime soon. :)
XO
John is ADORABLE and you and Kevin have been doing an amazing job! So comfortable and calm with John!!! Thanks for a wonderful visit. I miss everyone :(
ReplyDelete