Joe, Jenna and Charlotte came to visit this weekend and we had a great time! It has been since Christmas that we have seen them and actually with us living out of state we have never really had any one on one time with Charlotte. She is such a sweetheart and quite funny. She loves John and was always very concerned of where he was. She is going to make a great big sister!
Saturday we went out to breakfast, and barbecued at a nearby park. Our Memorial Day barbecue was a success, thanks to Joe and Kevin cooking. Sunday the boys went golfing and Jenna, the kiddos and I walked to Starbucks. When the boys got back we went to the pool and out to dinner. It was such a wonderful weekend, thank you for making it out to meet John!!



Oh... you guys had an awesome weekend! Charlotte is so super cute and tender with John! Can't wait to see John and the family! Until then please give him a kiss from Nonna and whisper in his ear how much I love him!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a blast! Charlotte's hair has gotten so long, what a cutie. I LOVE the picture of her kissing him :) Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great time! Charlotte is a good cousin. And she is going to be a good big
ReplyDeletesister. I can't wait to meet John. Hugs and kisses to all. XO
Looks like a fun weekend - you guys really have been busy with all your visitors! Love John's birth announcement, thank you for including us!
ReplyDeleteAND - I am also very impressed by all your blogging. Keep it up :)
ReplyDelete